Singapore O-level A-Maths Online Tutoring
Dr Loo’s O-level Online A-Maths Tuition Classes Are Now Available
During this COVID-19 period, your safety is important to me. That’s why I also offer the options to learn additional mathematics (A-maths) through my online Singapore O-level A-math tuition classes. For some people, online classes may not be the equivalent to teaching face-to-face. However, online tutoring may also come with its own benefits.
Note: The registration for O-level math tuition classes of year 2022 is now open. The earliest starting date would be on November 2021.
Some of the trainings that I have attended/certificate I have obtained. Scroll down further for more information on my qualifcation.
Mode of Tutoring
One-to-one O-level A-Maths Online Private Tutoring
|S$75 – 85/hour
|Sec 3 – Sec4
O-level A-Maths Intensive Online Group Tutoring
|3 – 6 students
|Sec 3 – Sec 4
*4 lessons per month.
O-level A-Maths Standard Online Group Tutoring
|9 – 20 students
|Sec 3 – Sec 4
*4 lessons per month.
In addition to that, I do also conduct O-level A-maths revision classes and also O-level A-maths holiday refreshment classes. For those who are interested you may contact me for more information.
O-level A-Maths Exam Revision Class
|30 students max
The lesson is conducted in a group class. For those who are interested on 1-to-1 or small group class. You may contact me for further discussion.
O-level A-Maths Holiday Refreshment Class
|30 students max
The lesson is conducted in a group class during the June and December 2021 school holiday. For those who are interested on 1-to-1 or small group class. You may contact me for further discussion.
Promotion for Online Intensive Group Tuition
Online Intensive Group Tuition (for O-level A-Maths ) classes conducted on weekdays between 1pm and 5pm will be charged at S$260/4 lessons for classes conducted in Nov and December 2021. Terms and conditions apply.
Benefit of Online Tutoring
- Experience in conducting the lesson online for more than 3 years
- Convenient, you can get help in the comfort of your home
- Reduce traveling time and cost
- Cheaper costs while getting the similar benefit as face-to-face tutoring
Feel free to contact me if you have additional questions about the Maths online tuition.
The features of my Online Singapore O-level A-Maths Tuition
- Variety of Class Size Options: I provide different kind of online Singapore O-level math tuition classes for different kind of needs. For those who would like to get more attention from tutor. Then they may option for my online O-level maths private tutoring class.
- Focus on Understanding: Similar to my face-to-face lesson, my aim is not just to teach students to do Math questions, I teach them to understand.
- Enchancing Problem Solving Skills: Challenging questions might take time to solve. Students will be taught on how to approach a question systematically before solving it.
- Using the Suitable Teaching Pedagogy: Employing a self-developed structural teaching approach which apply uniquely according to the students.
- O-level Additional Maths (A-maths)
Schedule, Fee, Class Size
My O-level A-Maths Tuition Sessions Schedule
There are quite a number tuition slots to choose from as I am doing it as full time basis. However, this is subject to availability as whether it has been taken by a student.
Would like me to teach your child on O-level A-Maths?
Feel free to contact me at +65-85483705 (sms/whatsapp/telegram) to schedule a phone discussion.
My O-level A-Maths Tuition Fees
My tuition rates is depend on the mode of tuition you chooose, do feel free to contact me for a discussion.
O-level A-Maths Online Tutor
Principal Tutor (PhD in Finance, Best Postgraduate Student Award Recipient)
Hi! I am a full-time Maths Tutor who currently based in Singapore.
- PhD in Management (Major Finance, Best Postgraduate Award recipient)
- Master in Applied Statistics (Distinction)
- Graduate Certificate of Education
Years of Experience
To date I have accumulated 8 experience of teaching experience in maths and statistics in secondary school and universities in Singapore and Malaysia as teaching staff, lecturer, assistant professor and part-time private tutor. Also, I have received various of teaching related on-job training.
So, why choosing me to teach you O-level Mathematics?
- You looking for a home tutor with strong academic foundation on maths and diverse maths teaching experience
- You want to build a strong foundation and understanding in the mathematical concepts
- You looking for a home tutor who can provide constructive feedback to students and parents
- Tuition lesson is conducted in a way to help your child learn Mathematics in a proper and systematic manner so that they can grasp the maths concept firmly.
Why private tuition?
- Prefer to have personalised help to suit the learning style and needs of your child.
- Your child learns better on 1-to-1 mode
- You look into a student focused pace of the lessons which would all fully be according to the needs of your child.
- Convenience, which avoid the traveling time to and from the tuition centre
Leave a message
Other news and events